Sunday 4 August 2002

Hear a Sermon #1

For those who are interested in listening to a sermon of mine. This is the best way that my limited technology skills allow this to happen online.
Please remember : You'll need to SCROLL after you click!

Here's what happens -
When you click below you'll find yourself at Trinity, Santa Barbara's sermon's web page.
When you get there, you just need to scroll down from December to August 4, you'll see my smiling face (at diaconal ordination) and click to listen.

Click here


Although it may seem a bit "old", this IS one of my favorite sermons and it captures alot of my theology which is still what I believe - especially about God's love. At the beginning you'll hear the gospel for the day being read and a beautiful bit of the organ at Trinity as well.

Thanks for taking the time.

No comments: